When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M&l

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So far, only that it is a M&L and believed to be make in Southern Ca. around 1975.

I hope to find a ad for this company someday. Even better wound be some type of wright up to find out what the M & L stand for. If I find anything I'll be sure to let you know.

Do you live in California?

I live in Texas--near San Antonio.
One of the BMX sites with a galery of BMX bikes found an ad for them in a BMX mag dated 1976 but never showed it.You might trying contact the BMX mags and see if they have anyone that reserched this sort of thing for them.Our bikes would make an interesting Retro/oldschool-BMX article for them.---sam

Hi Sam,

Well, I am in Califorina so the picture of both of our bikes together might be kind of tough to do. I think it would be awesome to see them side by side.

Today it was finally painted! What do you think, is the color close?

Jack
mlpaint1.JPG
mlpaint2.JPG

Hi Sam. And greetings to you as well Jack. Jack Knows me from other bike sites. anyway I have one of those frames as well It's the same model as Jacks. mine is #724

ML-8.jpg

I'm in the process of restoring it as we speak. I am doing paint over the next few days as I can get to it. I need to do more research on these frame there is not much out there in the way of info on this company. But I may have some leads.;)

Brian.

Last edited:
I just saw your post---great job.If you ever run across any info on these bikes please post---sam

Back