When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M.O. MTG. CO. drop center rim with Shimano "D type" hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wavesurferoahu

Look Ma, No Hands!
ALOHA Everyone--when I first started out, I knew next to nothing about vintage bikes and parts, not sure I have made much progress--I think this set has been sitting in storage for at least 20 years--still has the protective covering over the rear gear--the front wheel is also a drop center rim but made by UAM out of Thailand---the rear wheel and the one in question has "M.O. MTG. CO." stamped on the rim, which is also a drop center rim--the hub is "D type Japan Shimano"--the wheels are 26 inch and the gear is a standard gear and not a skip tooth, according to Jay. Have more photos if needed. What if anything would a collector pay to have this shipped from Hawaii??--as always--Mahalo no kokua--a hui hou Bruce

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

Last edited:
Murry Ohio rim from the mid-late 80's, good for a rider but probably not worth the shipping.

Spent many a summer day hangin at fort DeRussy, ( lived on the the Ala Wai & 10th ) walked to the beach and stopped at WoolWorths for a 50 cent Sushi roll ( or Eggs&things if no waves ) for breakfast , surfing AlaMo and then to the Rainbow for a plate lunch, a nap and off to Bullwinkles ( long island Ice tee :dizzy: ) then closed the night at the WAVE. spent winters on the North Shore but that was the 80's. Aloha

Last edited:
Spent many a summer day hangin at fort DeRussy, ( lived on the the Ala Wai & 10th ) walked to the beach and stopped at WoolWorths for a 50 cent Sushi roll ( or Eggs&things if no waves ) for breakfast , surfing AlaMo and then to the Rainbow for a plate lunch, a nap and off to Bullwinkles ( long island Ice tee :dizzy: ) then closed the night at the WAVE. spent winters on the North Shore but that was the 80's. Aloha
howzit mrg--just last Saturday, stopped by Rainbow for some loco moco--was sooooooo ono!!!--a hui hou--Bruce

Reactions: mrg
Back