When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M.T.'s Orient

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
DSC01547.jpg
DSC01555.jpg
DSC01554.jpg
DSC01553.jpg
DSC01552.jpg
DSC01551.jpg
DSC01550.jpg
DSC01549.jpg
DSC01548.jpg
DSC01558.jpg

This shaft drive Orient was one of Major Taylor's racing bikes. It was bought sometime in the 80's from the family and now resides in a private museum.

killer bike, i wonder if they have any paperwork to tie it to mt. when you say bought from the family, you mean mt. if you could document the bike with concrete evidence it would be a racing holy grail bike

killer bike, i wonder if they have any paperwork to tie it to mt. when you say bought from the family, you mean mt. if you could document the bike with concrete evidence it would be a racing holy grail bike

I agree Jim.

There was a bike on Ebay a couple of years ago that the seller claimed belonged to Major Taylor though he had no documentation just the word of the previous owner(s). I don't think it sold (he was asking $$$$$$).

I agree Jim.

There was a bike on Ebay a couple of years ago that the seller claimed belonged to Major Taylor though he had no documentation just the word of the previous owner(s). I don't think it sold (he was asking $$$$$$).

Aside from its purchase as stated, this bike has never been offered for sale anywhere, ever!

i think the bike tiger was talking about was in australia a different bike. this is a beautiful bike with just the right look. what i was saying, not trying to be negative mind you is what kind of documentation came with the bike. theres not much better trying to tie a racer,rider with and old track bike semi famous or not. if theres concrete proof that this was mts bike it would be priceless to some collectors. its a great bike thanks for posting it

Back