When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MADE IN USA Cycle Truck vintage tire pairs assortment--- 4 sets! Varying Mfgs F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The Motherlode of Truck tires...mother truckers...mostly NOS condition and all made in USA

First UP!
Super rare US CHAIN Pair! Tires appear to be NOS or very very close, I would say for sure the 20"
tire is NOS and quite likely the 26" or very close! If you're building a bike that needs to be USA
all the way.... Here you go. Doubt you will find another set this nice of original USA rubber soon
or maybe ever? I have never had a set like this in years of collecting balloon vintage bikes/parts.
175.00 OBO plus shipping!
RARE can be used here.

[email protected]
or PM
chaintrucks.jpg

chaintruck2.jpg

NICE Used Schwinn Made in USA TYPHOON 20 and 26" Cycletruck pair.... not cracked...
some top tread wear, but nice enough for any original bike or even restored...
Super supple sidewalls, not dry or cracked.
120.00 Pair
Plus postage

truckschwinns1.jpg

truckschwinns2.jpg

truckschwinns.jpg

GOOD YEAR Made in USA All Weather Cycle truck pair ! SUPER Nice set, front is NOS, rear
looks to be NOS or very close, no wear showing... 20 and 26 x2125. The real deal for correct and
accurate restorations or builds.

140.00 pair
plus postage/shipping

truckgy.JPG

truckgy2.JPG

CARLISLE KNOBBY WW Made in USA 20 and 26 x 2/125 Cycle truck pair NOS condition like new.
Beautiful thick rubber soft and pliable... Heavy duty and ideal for Cycle Truck use.
150.00 pair
plus postage

cartrucks.jpg

cartrucks2.jpg

I'm in search of a front CT tire. 20" × 2.125" schwinn typhoon cord black wall. Have one you'd sell? I already have a rear tire.

Back