When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Mag 20 inch wheel kit with Bendix hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$300
Zipcode

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I built this up and had it installed on a hoop and realized you can easily remove it by unbolting the 15 stainless steel screws holding the rim strip to the hoop. I've already done the hard work for you and I'm including the Bendix single speed Red band hub. All you need to do is bolt the 15 included stainless steel screws to your S2 hoop. I also have a brand new white wall tire for an extra $25 if interested. Local pickup or FREE shipping available anywhere in the United States.

IMG_20220426_110447__01.jpg

IMG_20220426_110510__01.jpg

IMG_20220426_110518__01.jpg

IMG_20220426_110552__01.jpg

IMG_20220426_110555__01.jpg

IMG_20220426_110558__01.jpg

Last edited:
After you bolt the rim on = how 'true' will the wheel be ?
I would think you would have to start with a nice straight rim. The 20 inch S-2 are a heavy duty rim and as long as they are not beat up the tend to be straight. I have rebuilt a bunch in the past few years and have had to do little to no truing. But that is a great point no way to true it with that set up.

After you bolt the rim on = how 'true' will the wheel be ?
Yes he gave a great explanation. I build wheels consistently, and S2 hoops are some of the best for a final straight and true product. If it begins true, it will certainly remain true post-build.

Back