When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Magna Mens 4 inch wooden blocks ½ inch NOS pedals bicycle streamlined original $150.00 OBO

-
Price
$150.00 obo

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Magna Mens 4 inch wooden blocks ½ NOS pedals bicycle streamlined original $150.00 OBO

These look NOS, Wartime I’ll assume with the wood blocks. Never ridden, spun them on a crank, then decided on a different set. Note the lack of red reflector, just a spot of red paint. I’d say rare?

$150.00 U.S. funds
(SENT IN U.S. FUNDS/NOT converted to Canadian funds or I get hooped on exchange & Family Friend so I get $150.00 U.S./you pay a small fee to P/P as Paypal needs a "fee" then I PAY SHIPPING) shipped to Canada or CONUS, again, please pay with Paypal F/F and PM to buy. Thanks for looking!!

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

Last edited:
I can offer $150.00 for the pedals with PayPal F&F if still available.
Thanks, I'll give the other dude 24 hours ( he was cool with the $150.00) then if I don't hear from him, they are your's. Have a good night, Cheers, Bob

Back