When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major Taylor/Iver Johnson ephemera

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
It's been getting increasingly difficult to find "new" items to add to my collection of original Major Taylor ephemera. My patience has been rewarded with a nice TOC Iver Johnson promotional catalog/leaflet from France. It is from The American Cycle Importing Co. From what I've translated from the back page it appears to be for potential dealers. It lists terms of agreement for carrying their bikes. The two models listed are the Roadster and Extra-Piste (track) Major Taylor model. The cover art of MT and Harry Elkes is from a famous IJ advertising poster. It measures approx 6"x9". Taylor first raced in France in 1903 and I have several images of him on an IJ from that period so I'm guessing the leaflet is from around the same time.
IMG_7093.JPG

fullsizeoutput_27a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_279.jpeg

IMG_7096.JPG

This is awesome. I, too, collect Major Taylor memorabilia. May I ask where you find what you've collected? I am happy to share photos with you of what I have (not very much to be honest). Thanks. [email protected]

Back