When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Major Taylor stuff

-
Price
Zipcode

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
Selling off some duplicates from my collection. All items are original, not reproductions. All prices include shipping to CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks !

1. C. 1908 French postcard. Taylor is aboard a Peugeot with MT stem. Taken at the Buffalo Velodrome in Paris. Very nice condition. Edges and corners are pretty crisp. Some age toning on back. Unposted. SOLD !

2. C. 1903 Felix Potin (French grocery store chain) collector card. These were given out at the stores with purchase. They featured sports figures, actors, artists, politicians and military leaders. Many were pasted into albums. This one was not (sometimes hard to find this way). It measures approx. 3" x 1 1/2". Nice crisp edges and corners. MT is riding an Iver Johnson with MT stem. SOLD !

3. Major Taylor Sportscaster card from 1979. This is from the French edition. Text on back entirely in French. Taylor is pictured riding a Labor truss frame bicycle with MT stem. The card tells the story of his rivalry with French Champion Edmond Jacquelin. The card is large, it measures 6 1/4" x 4 3/4". Condition is very good. SOLD !

4. Major Taylor Velodrome pin. Not sure how old this is, '70s/'80s ? Looks like enamel and brass. Nice condition. SOLD !
fullsizeoutput_1a9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_199.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_19b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_19c.jpeg

IMG_6579.JPG

fullsizeoutput_19d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_193.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_194.jpeg

IMG_6585.JPG

IMG_6574.JPG

IMG_6576.JPG

Last edited:
Selling off some duplicates from my collection. All items are original, not reproductions. All prices include shipping to CONUS. PM me if interested. Thanks !

1. C. 1908 French postcard. Taylor is aboard a Peugeot with MT stem. Taken at the Buffalo Velodrome in Paris. Very nice condition. Edges and corners are pretty crisp. Some age toning on back. Unposted. Now $39. shipped.

2. C. 1903 Felix Potin (French grocery store chain) collector card. These were given out at the stores with purchase. They featured sports figures, actors, artists, politicians and military leaders. Many were pasted into albums. This one was not (sometimes hard to find this way). It measures approx. 3" x 1 1/2". Nice crisp edges and corners. MT is riding an Iver Johnson with MT stem. Now $29. shipped.

3. Major Taylor Sportscaster card from 1979. This is from the French edition. Text on back entirely in French. Taylor is pictured riding a Labor truss frame bicycle with MT stem. The card tells the story of his rivalry with French Champion Edmond Jacquelin. The card is large, it measures 6 1/4" x 4 3/4". Condition is very good. Now $15. shipped.

4. Major Taylor Velodrome pin. Not sure how old this is, '70s/'80s ? Looks like enamel and brass. Nice condition. Now $7. shipped.
View attachment 841909

View attachment 841910

View attachment 841911

View attachment 841912

View attachment 841913

View attachment 841914

View attachment 841916

View attachment 841917

View attachment 841918

View attachment 841919

View attachment 841920
Are any of the postcards still available???

Back