When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make confirmation please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Allrounderco

I live for the CABE
I've been around here long enough to feel pretty confident this Western Flyer badged bike was built by Cleveland Welding Co. But I've also learned that when I get confident, I'm treading on thin ice. So please let me know who built this.

Askingfor a friend - I wish this beauty was mine.

Yeah, Post war, maybe 1946, 7, 8, and up too 51. Get good clear photos, under bottom bracket detailed serial numbers and any marks 1 space or so away from them, paint looks original and could be filled with paint but no need to scratch an original, when U know what to look for. an Cw Mark. An C that has the w inside of it. . And rear dropout photo, might be able to date it or get real close too.

Last edited:
Yeah, Post war, maybe 1946, 7, 8, and up too 51. Get good clear photos, under bottom bracket detailed serial numbers and any marks 1 space or so away from them, paint looks original and could be but filled with paint but no need to scratch an original, when U know what to look for. an Cw Mark. An C that has the w inside of it. . And rear dropout photo, might be able to date it or get real close too.

Last edited:
Back