When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold MAKE ME AN OFFER......MoPAR lovers out there?

-
Price
Sold

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have 7 issues of the FORWARD magazine that was put out by the W.P. Chrysler Museum for a short time. The museum is now closed to the public. I was a member of a car club (The Hudson. Essex, Terraplane Club) that received these starting in 2000. The H.E.T. club is a shoestring part of Chrysler through AMC, with only Jeep remaining from that.
Here's a list of what I have:
Premier issue, 2000 - not dated
Summer 2000 issue - Volume 1 issue 3
Fall 2000 issue - Volume 1 issue 4
Summer/Fall 2001 issue - Volume 2 issue 2
Winter 2001 - Volume 2 issue 1 (not sure why the discrepancy on these 2 issues, but that is how they are marked)
Spring/Summer 2002 - Volume 3 issue 1
Fall/Winter 2002 - Volume 3 issue 2
Then there was a gap in publishing (don't know how long)
No month or year given just Volume 4 issue 1. This one is a bit smaller and not as nicely done as the previous.

I have include pics of the covers of all in order from premier to last (vol. 4) and a shot of the spines so you can see the condition. None of the spines have creases. These magazines are in wonderful condition. I have not tried to show contents as that would require opening them for pics. Believe me, if you dig MoPARS, you will love these magazines!
Price for all, package deal only is $MAKE ME AN OFFER PLUS shipping. Mags weigh 3# 13oz. by themselves. Sent from 48307.
IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2588.JPG

Last edited:
Back