When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maker and year of fabrication

-

marius.suiram

I live for the CABE
Interested who made the bike and the year of fabrication.
The crank is marked 36.
Hope somebody can help me with info.
Happy New Year!

4689.jpeg

4688.jpeg

4697.jpeg

Hi Cabers Someone or Somebody ever Came across or used to have one bike from this Company if please post any Pictures O info. Thanks and have a Wonderful day.....:)

Hi Cabers Someone or Somebody ever Came across or used to have one bike from this Company if please post any Pictures O info. Thanks and have a Wonderful day.....:)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but all you have to do is search for "Monark" and you will see plenty of bikes. V/r Shawn

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but all you have to do is search for "Monark" and you will see plenty of bikes. V/r Shawn
Thanks Mr. V/r Shawn is not a big deal. Cause this bike is my friend bike he found and buy this one. And before we post at here the cabe, we search but never find any information about. Only info was a ( Hardware store) that's the only info we found Sir but Thanks and have a bless day.....:)

Thank you.
It looks to be a 1941 Monark built.
I found on line one badged Elgin, pretty close to this one.

Back