When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maker? Model?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good chance it wasn't someone here who grabbed it up first. These types of trikes are the most sought after with collectors and usually bring the highest sale prices if in decent condition. The $350 BIN was definitely in the reasonable range for this model from what I've seen in sold listings. Hope you find another one similar to it for a fair price. It does suck when you really want a collectible bike or trike and someone else beats you to the punch.

Dave

I hope not either. The only thing I do know is that the person is from Hurst. Tx. V/r Shawn

Guilty as charged. I pulled up eBay yesterday after work doing my normal searches and BAM...there it was! I was surprised it hadn't sold already, as it already had 3 watchers. Bargain priced in my mind. I'm betting that it will detail out nicely!

manufactured by the American National Company of Toledo, Ohio.

sstri_zps6154517b-1.jpg

Actually the Junior Toy Company, Hammond IN.

Had I seen it on eBay I would've pulled the trigger immediately too! Great Sky Skipper! I've got an orig snapshot of a kid on one back I'm the day... Scott post pics when it's detailed!

Back