When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a 1934 Dayton Huffman tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh that old thing. Yes, Fleetwood Supreme Streamline with original paint and the original aluminum fenders from the factory. Taken apart for the first time for me to clean and for Tamara to stand behind me shaking her head.

Nice!
I can't wait to see it.
I'm sure it's refreshing to get a bike that doesn't have to have some missing parts made for it.
You'll have to post some pictures, so that we can all stand with Tamara and shake our heads.

Nice!
I can't wait to see it.
I'm sure it's refreshing to get a bike that doesn't have to have some missing parts made for it.
You'll have to post some pictures, so that we can all stand with Tamara and shake our heads.

It should be at the next Coaster ride. It was missing the drop stand bolt but I found a original to replace it with and I broke one screw but I had an extra original.

Tank progress

Top caps fitted and front corners

Front R.jpg

Front.jpg

Left side 1.jpg

Left side 2.jpg

Left side.jpg

Right side.jpg

Top 1.jpg

Top cap.jpg

These frames really are bitchin. I have one in my possession now for paint for a customer. Beautiful tapered tubes on the rear chain stays.

Back