When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a Huffman Streamline twinlites bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John

I live for the CABE
Making a Huffman Streamline twinlites bracket

Top lights.jpg

Bottom bracket.jpg

Lights.jpg

Hey John,
if you keep making the small parts, and I keep making the frames, these won't be so rare pretty soon...:rolleyes:

I'm all for it! :p

I need parts

Scott, If you would just sell me your parts, I would not have to make them. Then they could stay rare.

Not sure if the bracket was original or not.

Looks like Huffmans will be available repop pretty soon at a bike store near you if you guys keep this up. :D

I think it's good I know it messes with the Original parts value, but we live in a free Country & who going to stop it anyway?

Alright John!

Just the part I've been looking for. The problem is, I have never actually seen one, so I had no idea what I was actually looking for.

If you're feeling up to it, please make several while you're at it, and please put me at, or near the top of the list for recipients.

I am curious as to how it clamps to the truss rod tangs.

There goes the bracket market

Alright John!

Just the part I've been looking for. The problem is, I have never actually seen one, so I had no idea what I was actually looking for.

If you're feeling up to it, please make several while you're at it, and please put me at, or near the top of the list for recipients.

I am curious as to how it clamps to the truss rod tangs.

I will send you some next week. PM me the shipping address and how many you want. The first 5 are free.

Back