When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a NOS Union/Schwinn Spoke run next week

-
Price
Zipcode

LIFE OF SCHWINN

I live for the CABE
I haven’t done this in a few years, but there are still a bunch of spokes in an old warehouse I can get. The Schwinn one are only in 9 7/8” so they will need to be cut/threaded for smaller sizes. Most 26” sizes are all gone, but there are some close to correct size. Pretty sure there are still Union Sting-Ray front/rear size ones left. Fastback size is all gone. I’ve included a list of sizes from 1971. If I fold boxes and rubber band spokes, I can fit a few in $10 flat rate shipping envelope. $10 a box of 100 (nipples in some may be tarnished). PM me if you have questions or need me to check on size availability. *Before you reply to this post trying to educate me about these, I m aware that Schwinn spokes are actually Union spokes. The only difference is how the flange is stamped and the Schwinn ones have higher quality nipples.

spok.JPG

spoke.jpg

spoke2.jpg

Hello, I'll also be interested in a set of 10 5/8 if there's any, thanks.

Back