When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a prewar Messinger seat wear tabs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John

I live for the CABE
2013-02-27_11-16-17_373.jpg
2013-02-27_11-16-24_651.jpg
2013-02-27_11-16-39_569.jpg

Prewar Messinger seat wear tabs

Chrome or just steel? Sendig some to the chrome shop tomorrow. Takes two weeks.
John

$7.00 ea plus shipping. Pay after you receive them and are completely happy. Pay with check, cash, PayPal, Postal order, stamps, or other parts. Or get them free by starting a “praise for John” tread that I can resurrect once a year.
PM me your address and I will ship them out.
Thanks,
John

All Praise John, greatest person of all time! you know when you deal with a guy like John satisfaction is always guaranteed. anyone who doesn't love John clearly has severe psychosocial issues.
With a name like John you know he has to be cool!
John's so cool he even has his own emoticon!
jumping0045gif-1.jpg

create_zps6dafd1d9gif-1.jpg

jumping0045gif-1.jpg

For those who don't love John,
smilies16600png-1.jpg

What are you trying to have him make now suck-up? Just kidding Scott you know I luv ya like a brother--now really what are you wanting him to make! V/r Shawn

$7.00 ea plus shipping. Pay after you receive them and are completely happy. Pay with check, cash, PayPal, Postal order, stamps, or other parts. Or get them free by starting a “praise for John” tread that I can resurrect once a year.
PM me your address and I will ship them out.
Thanks,
John
Hi, I saw your post about the seat wear tabs & I need a pair as well. If you could forward your mailing info, & total price, it would be greatly appreciated.

Back