When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a pump bracket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Damn it! I looked threw all the brackets and clamps I have, and I don't have the right bolt. Even the three pump brackets I have don't have bolts. I know I'e had them. Must have sold them all off. Catfish

Attachments

• P1014280.jpg
    P1014280.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 108
  • P1014278.jpg
    P1014278.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 117
  • P1014279.jpg
    P1014279.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 120
Damn it! I looked threw all the brackets and clamps I have, and I don't have the right bolt. Even the three pump brackets I have don't have bolts. I know I'e had them. Must have sold them all off. Catfish

all that, and you didn't have that one teacup light mount you wanted??? what hope is there for the rest of us?

all that, and you didn't have that one teacup light mount you wanted??? what hope is there for the rest of us?

Bri, I have to keep some stuff for myself..... If I don't I end up not having the parts I need when I need them. Like this time.... I must have had 25 of those pump clamps.... Now I have three without any of the nuts or bolts. Catfish

Bri, I have to keep some stuff for myself..... If I don't I end up not having the parts I need when I need them. Like this time.... I must have had 25 of those pump clamps.... Now I have three without any of the nuts or bolts. Catfish

what I meant was what hope do any of us have of having that bracket you needed..... I'm not saying you can't have part inventories. You alway's help out others. The internet is such a poor venue for conversation...

Ahhh. I understand.

what I meant was what hope do any of us have of having that bracket you needed..... I'm not saying you can't have part inventories. You alway's help out others. The internet is such a poor venue for conversation...

Back