When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making a Whizzer clutch housing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John

I live for the CABE
Made a Whizzer clutch housing but do not have Whizzer to try it out on.
Whizzer clutch 1 (1).jpg

Whizzer clutch 1 (2).jpg

Whizzer clutch 1 (3).jpg

Whizzer clutch 2.jpg

Don't you have anything better to do than make parts for bikes you don't even own? Sheesh, and people tell me I need to get a life.

these are notrious

for cracking by where the dogs bolt through - if you havent, maybe you could beef that area up- also maybe modern materials are superior not sure if og was potmetal or ?

Looks beautiful! Someone in John's neighborhood with a Whizzer needs to get over there right away.

Looks beautiful! Someone in John's neighborhood with a Whizzer needs to get over there right away.

Fast and Furious 15 is going to be all the guys racing over to Johns, to place their orders for Whizzer parts.

( I didn't think you would ever make any Schwinn parts? Whizzer's are a grey area.)

Thanks guys!
I am making these for Ted, who helped me out to make a project bike complete again.
So far the only changes that I have made from the original is to use 6061 aluminum and I also added about .080” more material where the belt groove has a weak point. Other than that all the dimensions are the same as the original housing.
Paul, thanks, I will add material to the dog fastening area on the next run. This one was a test to see how it would work.
Thanks, John

Back