When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making Torrington #15 Streamline pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! All of you need to hand your numbered tickets back. Aren't these pedals supposed to be on Shelby Speedline bikes only? I haven't seen them on any other "orignal" bikes? Yes they were sold aftermarket but were only available from the factory from Shelby. Correct?

Oh and btw John, you can throw in 4 pairs with our deal we have going. HAHA!! Stop teasing me with Shelby parts or i'll be in the negative instead of the positive. HA!

poor sad and deluded boy...

3ModelnoN1Ta_zpsc36ca42a-1.jpg

3ModelnoN1Tb_zpscd83f8c0-1.jpg

Those do look very nice! I would love to hear of the manufacturing process? Standard alloy steel? Is the Rubber also yours?

Last edited:
I'll take 3 pair

John, Once again, awesome fabrication!! Please put me in line if you make more. Thanks!! Mike

John, I have an idea how much time you have spent and how much your time is worth to make some of the parts you have come up with so out of respect, I have resisted jumping on the "I want this, I want that" band wagon...but you are making it impossible....dammit, I want, I want, I want!!!....;)

nice craftwork John! very nice , my pedals where almost lost, they where lost in the shipping prosses between the States and the Netherlands,
the worst nightmare if you have finnaly find the right pedals and then lost them, in the end some stupit......you know had pushed the packadge behind something....afther a month or four , i had taken the loss allready, i got the packadge with a dinercheck and excuse....well i throw away the excuse , installl the dinercheck and eat the pedals...no i wa really happy with my lost pedals!but these are gold!! your that good!

The Huffman Boys vs The Shelby Jets
in a soon to be released Bollywood Style Music Video.....,
can't wait!!!!!

theSaint

The Huffman Boys vs The Shelby Jets
in a soon to be released Bollywood Style Music Video.....,
can't wait!!!!!

theSaint

You will see it live in July right there in Long Beach in front of the Portfolio coffee house. HAHA!! It will be a rumble for sure. HA!

Back