When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manta Ray find.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ALLEY OOP

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Yard sale Manta-Ray. Paid $40.00 bucks. Built march of 1971. Great condition, should clean up nice. Nothing bent. Only thing I see missing is three of the four pedal reflectors are gone. Tires are dry rotted, need replacing. Any recommendations where to get replacement tires?
MantaRay1.png

I bought a nice used slick on e-bay earlier this year for ~ $100. I have a nearly new chain tread tire I took off... not a bad look; but, not OG. I saw a guy with two NOS OG slicks for $400. each. I haven't searched for front rubber....

Awesome deal. I have the same bike and paid 4 times what you did just for a seat.

Care to tripple your money. LOL. You can get tires from Art Werks Bikes Shop I buy from him all the time never had a problem. Send him an email and let him know what you are looking for.
[email protected]

Appreciate the response. So far it's been a really enjoyable restore. Everything has come apart like it should, with no headaches. All the chrome is polishing up fantastic. Getting ready to work on the stick shift. I think it would be hard to clean it up without messing up the shifter stickers. Should I be very careful and retain the original stickers? Or, should I buy some new stickers. Water transfer, or some vinal stickers? My guess is the water transfer. What ya think?

Appreciate the response. So far it's been a really enjoyable restore. Everything has come apart like it should, with no headaches. All the chrome is polishing up fantastic. Getting ready to work on the stick shift. I think it would be hard to clean it up without messing up the shifter stickers. Should I be very careful and retain the original stickers? Or, should I buy some new stickers. Water transfer, or some vinal stickers? My guess is the water transfer. What ya think?
If you are careful them decals will be fine. Just mild soap and water. No chemicals!
Lee.....:cool:

Back