When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manton @smith Golden Eagle Pacer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just picked this Manton @smith golden eagle pacer, I know these are a bit tough to date them but I'll like to find out some info on it.
Much appreciated!
IMG_20171001_094240706.jpg
IMG_20171001_095044181.jpg
IMG_20171001_095039171.jpg

Any one know how long this company was in business till?? Any info on the bike would be great thank you!!

I believe they were around until about 1953. That nice Pacer was probably from the late forties until then.

It probably had one of the various Wald chainguards available at the time. I've seen about three different ones in that time frame.

I believe they were around until about 1953. That nice Pacer was probably from the late forties until then.

It probably had one of the various Wald chainguards available at the time. I've seen about three different ones in that time frame.
Oh ok great , I'm going to get the serial number tomorrow, I'd figure that on the chai guard, I've been looking to find one on the web but no luck

Back