When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manton & Smith Zephyr & Nonpareil TANK

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hcdsign

Finally riding a big boys bike
If anybody is interested, I just posted the tank from my M&S. Its the same tank that fits the Zephyr.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=192862542859

DSCN1947.JPG

If anybody is interested, I just posted the tank from my M&S. Its the same tank that fits the Zephyr.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Manton-Smi...542859?hash=item2ce780dc0b:g:IoUAAOSwxqZckCNV

View attachment 966942
I have two manton smith Prewar ones a speed bike with half a tanktge other one is a locking frontend with a monarch springer on it I am not sure if they car from the factory ! I wud be willing to sell both as a pair if interested get with ed Bright I am in the hospitial so bare with me I can’t get you pics for a few days but there was a guy on here that was strongly interested ! And I am also interested I. The tank as a spare for those two bikes 806-681-1854 leave a message and I will get back at you ! Love the cabe !

@Ed Bright welcome to the Cabe! Please be sure to read the sell/trade rules. You can access them via the link in my signature. Price, photo and location are required in for sale threads. And please be sure to post your items for sale in the correct forum. Maybe you have some time to read while in the hospital - wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Back