When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manton-Smith

-

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I was able to upgrade my Manton-Smith with a hanging tank and deluxe rack. Thanks to Norberto and Stephon from the east coast for the hard to find parts.
Paint is drying on my Twin-Flex, will be done soon. Still havin fun. Howard Gordon
100_5064.JPG

I was able to upgrade my Manton-Smith with a hanging tank and deluxe rack. Thanks to Norberto and Stephon from the east coast for the hard to find parts.
Paint is drying on my Twin-Flex, will be done soon. Still havin fun. Howard GordonView attachment 384845

That's a really nice looking Manton. One of my favorites. Where did you find the decal for the tank? I'm looking for that decal for a Golden Zephyr tank that I have for my bike.

If you need to get a key made for the lock, look for a locksmith with Chicago Lock Co. blanks and info. Some Silver Kings also used the same locks.
image.png

Probably the coolest rack ever. Great looking, seldom seen bike. V/r Shawn

Back