When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March 2nd 2019 S.E. (Georgia) MEGA SWAP 5th EDITION "Pedal to the Metal" at the Dragstrip

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Time to start making those Pre-Spring Swap-Meet plans!
Please join us here in Commerce, Georgia for the 5th Edition of the "PEDAL-TO-THE-METAL" Swap Meet......
We are averaging about 40 Vintage Bike Vendors per Event.... and surrounded by 200+ Swap meet Vendors of Auto/Motorcycle/Truck Parts & Gas/Oil Signs and man-cave what-nots and what's best is 100's of "spectators" (buyers)
A great turn-out of CABE'rs come to this Event from as far away as Ohio, Alabama, Tennessee, and both Carolinas .... even Louisiana was represented one time.
Hope we can draw from Florida one of these times.
Please, mark you calendar and make plans for this great Swap Meet!! Cheers!! CCR Dave

Attachments

• VINTAGE SWAP FLYER 3.02.19.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
vintage swap flyer jpg 03.02.19.png

ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY!! WOW....TIME IS FLYING THIS WINTER. ..... THE HURRICANE COASTER EVENT IS THIS SAT 02/02 IN CHARLOTTE, NC

I'M HEADING THERE WITH A TRUCK & TRAILER LOAD ...... THEN JUST A QUICK 4 WEEKS LATER IS THIS ONE IN COMMERCE, GA

PLAN ON BEING HERE FOR A GOOD TIME!! WE TYPICALLY GET 40 VINTAGE BIKE VENDORS >> LET'S SHOOT FOR 50 THIS TIME!! CCR DAVE

Just under 3 weeks away!! The regional advertising for this Event is stronger this time, than we've done ever before ......

Should be a HUGE turnout .... hope YOU are making plans to be here! Cheers! CCR Dave

ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY FROM TODAY!!

My garage smells like Penetrating Oil Spray!! OH my ..... I can even SMELL the Swap Meet getting CLOSE !! :p

See you there I HOPE! CCR Dave

I have your 1-week-away Weather Forecast .... AND ..... some SWAP MEET BLOWOUTS to share with you !!

WEATHER looks like this SO FAR >>>> early morning start at 40 Degrees .... and afternoon High of Upper 50's ZERO % chance of rain
>>>>>> EQUALS = 100% Chance of FUN !!!

Here are some SWAP MEET ONLY Blow-Outs that I'm bringing to the event >>> 1st Group of 3 are the $99.00 projects !!
a CWC Skip Tooth from the '40's (Ser # starts with "B") a 1938/39 Prewar Rollfast-made SKIP-TOOTH, and a Schwinn Heavy Duty mid-'80's
The 2nd Group of 5 are the $199.00 Projects !!
A very Patina'd Schwinn Hornet ..... a Mid-'40's Schwinn DX Franken-bike.... a early '70's Schwinn Stingray w/S7 WW SLIK tire....
A Shelby-made Western Flyer with "Wishbone" Seat Mast ..& Custom Columbia with Springer and 3 speed SRAM drivetrain with the frame and fork Powdercoated Black

NOTE >>>> these $99.00 and $199.00 bikes are for PICK-UP ONLY at the SWAP MEET !! See you there !! CCR Dave
99.00 VINTAGE BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

99.00 VINTAGE 2 BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

199.00 VINTAGE BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

199.00 VINTAGE 2 BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

What's the old saying: "Ready or not, here I come!" GET-A-GRIP Inc. will be there with a load of new shirts for 2019! We will be there because there is always a bunch of great stuff to buy and of course the man "Dave" puts on a great time for everyone! Now it is a 3 hour drive for me so you know its got to be good!! Wouldn't miss it! See everyone Saturday!

What's the old saying: "Ready or not, here I come!" GET-A-GRIP Inc. will be there with a load of new shirts for 2019! We will be there because there is always a bunch of great stuff to buy and of course the man "Dave" puts on a great time for everyone! Now it is a 3 hour drive for me so you know its got to be good!! Wouldn't miss it! See everyone Saturday!

Looking forward to seeing you there David! .. I know there's a bunch of new vendors coming plus a lot of our friends here on the CABE !!
It's going to be a bit warmer than the last one! See ya' soon! Safe Travels from there in Tennessee ...... Cheers! CCR Dave

Back