When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold March '67 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this March of '67 frame , fork and guard. It came to me as a re paint and poor at that. I started to investigate to find it was primed with a heavy coat white filler primer. I wet sanded the frame and was going to try my own repaint and have since decided to part ways with it. I have not removed the paint to verify the fork stamping as '67 I can if you would like. I can provide extra pictures if needed. I would like to get $165/OBO shipped for these parts, I will include a can of Koolest Kolor Coppertone spray paint for an additional $20.

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943 (1).jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Last edited:
I have this March of '67 frame , fork and guard. It came to me as a re paint and poor at that. I started to investigate to find it was primed with a heavy coat white filler primer. I wet sanded the frame and was going to try my own repaint and have since decided to part ways with it. I have not removed the paint to verify the fork stamping as '67 I can if you would like. I can provide extra pictures if needed. I would like to get $165/OBO shipped for these parts, I will include a can of Koolest Kolor Coppertone spray paint for an additional $20.

View attachment 1756426

View attachment 1756427

View attachment 1756428

View attachment 1756429

View attachment 1756431
Good price for these parts. It's a shame someone actually painted it this poorly, wow

Back