When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marin Cycles Swap Saturday June 4th, 2022

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Livmojoe

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here's one more Nor Cal swap coming up. It's held at the Marin Museum of Bicycling in Fairfax, CA. I went last year and found some good stuff, yet unfortunately I can't make it this year. It's an eclectic mix of road, mountain, klunker, and balloon bikes/parts. The museum is also pretty cool and worth the admission so I'd suggest checking it out.

Marin Bike Swap.jpg

Here are some photos of Sat event,,Lots of Road and Mtn Bike stuff,most of which aint in my wheelhouse,and some Vintage,and some Cabers took the road trip also,,and speakin of trip,,it was a sheer Honor to hang with Taylor,, Mr Cycleplane,,what a charactor 😛Left to Right Gary Quail,Tyler Me and Eddie Nanca and Barney Fife,,caught me Red Handed,,Ya All Have A Nice Day

SAM_7351.jpg

Last edited:
^ don't be sad mr.cycleplane, I was selling stuff at the Goodguys car show/ swap meet instead. one bike out of 6 I brought sold and only a couple hundred in bike parts but I killed it on some of my Chevrolet dealer items like posters and banners. 🙂

how did the vintage sellers do ?

Back