When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marin Museum of Bicycling Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GiovanniLiCalsi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The
Marin Bike SwapReturns!

Sunday, June 6th
Swap Hours 9am - 2pm
Museum open 'till 5pm

WooHoo!
628bf207-121f-485e-aefd-6e1c97ab6103.png
Our first event in almost a year and a half is THIS SUNDAY! Come celebrate our reopening, the Museum's 6th Anniversary and an almost 90% vaccination rate in Marin County (best in the Nation!). We're having a good old-fashioned outdoor bike swap, Sunday, June 6th.
** Free swap admittance for all Looky-Loo’s and buyers **
Swap hours are 9am – 2pm. We will have some great Lagunitas brews, and feel free to bring your own goodies to snack on or pick something up at one of our many neighboring restaurants and cafes. The swap meet will be out front in our parking lot. As for COVID precautions, we will comply with whatever Marin County mask regulations are in place on the day of the event. All the booth spaces sold out almost immediately and it's going to be a lot of fun.

For museum visits, we're offering half-price museum admission for the day, 11am to 5pm. We hope you can join us in celebrating our reopening and anniversary. Our exhibits and archives really grew during the pandemic, and we made great progress on our expansion project. There are many fabulous new bikes and other items to see.
10c8793b-96db-1656-980f-97d363989aa4.jpg

* * * * * "ALL ABOARD!" * * * * *

Step into our new gallery and see our special exhibit on the Mount Tamalpais Scenic Railway, including photos, maps, postcards and brochures, and a working 1/10th scale model of one of the railway's Shay locomotives – built in 1911 at the railway's machine shop in Mill Valley. This is a limited engagement, so...

Don't be late for the train!

Thank you to all our wonderful volunteers and members whose continued support helps keep our 100% volunteer organization running! We have no paid staff!

Not a member yet? Help support the Marin Museum of Bicycling by becoming a member today! Tax-deductible memberships start at $45 and include:
  • Free unlimited admittance to the Museum
  • 15% discount on gift shop purchases
  • Free shipping on gift shop purchases for monthly memberships
  • Special member-only discounts for special exhibits, programs and events
  • Advance notice of special events for priority ticket purchases
  • Free coffee & tea during your visit
  • Our sincerest gratitude for your support
829d6dac-8275-45cb-b92b-984ad32f7a08.jpg
Mt Tam Legacy Wall Tiles
Still Available

Purchase a custom-engraved tile to be mounted on the Mt Tam Legacy Wall. This tax-deductible donation helps to support the capital costs of the Marin Museum of Bicycling. More details available here.

Great swap meet guys! Thanks to the organizers and museum volunteers for putting this together. There was some really cool stuff in the swap including some great bikes and some cool parts. Giovanni did a great job with the photo documenting here. I met Alan Bonds who tried to get me interested in a bike he was selling that I can't afford. Very cool bike, I think it might have been a Pro Cruiser? Beautiful bike. Alan's a super nice guy. I also saw Charlie Kelly & Joe Breeze along with some of the other original Repack klunker crowd. I spoke to Joe's wife (sorry, I can't remember her name) for a while in the museum about some of the exhibits and some of the klunkers. What an outstanding museum; loved it! I'll definitely be hitting this event again in the future. My girlfriend and our poodle loved it too!

Back