When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marin Museum of Bicycling Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
looks like you did not get a picture of the $150.00 Schwinn B-6. it's always a great day when you go to a roadie/mountain bike swap meet and no one has an interest in that rusty old junk. no tank but a springer and drum brake. 46-47 or 48 according to my calculations... it does not have S-2's like my 49. found a set of clamp on brakes, one for blade forks, one for tubular, one lever.... Schwinn World men's frame, crank, chainguard and rear fender... 1953 maybe.

almost forgot, I got 3 Schwinn and 3 Park Tool American size thin cone wrenches. Park Tool doesn't even sell them anymore. had to buy from Chinazon, or is it .... the Amazonese.

Last edited:
$150.00 Schwinn B-6
Wow, how'd I miss that! Sounds like a deal. I need to get better at this swap meet shopping for sure. Sounds like you did great at this one!! I was getting distracted by the mountain bike stuff and the museum. It was a good time.

Wow, how'd I miss that! Sounds like a deal. I need to get better at this swap meet shopping for sure. Sounds like you did great at this one!! I was getting distracted by the mountain bike stuff and the museum. It was a good time.
... I got there at about 9:00 wandered around for 45 minutes before I saw it. it was a donation to the museum, spoke with Joe Breeze who was manning the spot, he asked me how much do I want to pay and told him $50.00, he told me $150.00 and that was it.

Last edited:
I also went to the swap today, and my first time checking out the museum. Pretty cool display of bikes. The swap had lots of road, mountain bike, and Klunker stuff, with a tiny bit of prewar goodies to be found. Picked up a few Morrow hubs and a decent Diamond skiptooth chain from Alan Bonds, found a Jr Troxel long spring saddle for $30, and then got a nice pair of used red clay Schwinn balloon repop tires from Jer with Low Key Motors. Great to meet some new people and see other familiar faces. Thanks to the Marin Mt Bike Museum and others involved in putting on this event.

... I got there at about 9:00 wandered around for 45 minutes before I saw it.
Ah, that's it. I didn't get there until 10:30 and it was already spoken for. Nice score on that and the rest of your haul as well. It's going to be a cool bike!

Back