When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MARINONI

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Deejay

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm thinking of selling my MARINONI which I've had for a while, but hoping some people with more knowledge can tell me what it's worth. I don't know when it was made but it has a 56 cm Columbus frame, 700C Wolber alloy wheels, 7-speed Sachs-Maillard freewheel, 2-speed alloy chainset and Shimano 600 derailleurs and brakes. The blue/green paintwork is almost perfect. What's it worth?

9.1.jpg

9.2.jpg

9.4.jpg

might contact @petritl - ask Tad to find out what Ed paid for his

-----

wrt dating -

appears early to mid 1980's

you will be able to get some specific date codes from the bicycle's Shimano fittings

this page explains how to read the date markings -

-----

I paid $600 CDN for mine, from an ad in Kijiji. His asking price was $650. The serial number starts with 90 which makes me wonder if it was made in 1990. The decals are similar to yours. I would pay $600 for yours and sell mine possibly.

20190614_011352-1.jpg

Hi Brian, You don't say whether you bought yours as it is in the photo, but I think mine is quite a bit cleaner. On the other hand mine is missing the original seat and seat post. I think we're on the same page as to what it's worth. If you could send me your email address, I could send you more photos. Cheers, Dave

Back