When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marshall Fields badged Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MarlinSteve

Finally riding a big boys bike
I picked up this Schwinn today at a antique mall thats going out of business because the building is going to get torn down. I knew about this bike for years but it never was for sale, they had it in a back room wher no one could see it. I guess my timing was right as I made them an offer and they accepted it.
IverJ 006.jpg
IverJ 007.jpg
IverJ.jpg

What????

Schwinn Did NOT Buy MARSHALL FIELD Badge Rights!!!!:confused::confused:

Another Old, Old Badge Used on the Wrong Bike Frame???:confused::confused:

Someone!!! Help!!!
:cool:

FIELD Badged Schwinn Is LEGIT ! !

Looks legit. .. c mod... no other holes...

I've had 3 of 'em:
1st was on a green/green C Model I picked up from Aaron . . slipped through my hands years ago. No other holes.
2nd is on the green/green 37 BC I still have (in the photo below). No other holes. It is funny little badge ! . . with 3 screws.
3rd was just a nice clean badge I picked up from Mr Ed (a Chicago collector) at Ann Arbor this Spring (bottom right).
As the first two were two tone green, always made me wonder if Marshal Fields colors were Green ? ? ?
Is the red bike green underneath ?

image78_zps310f97aajpeg-1.jpg

image77_zpsd9440e24jpeg-1.jpg

I've had 3 of 'em:
1st was on a green/green C Model I picked up from Aaron . . slipped through my hands years ago. No other holes.
2nd is on the green/green 37 BC I still have (in the photo below). No other holes. It is funny little badge ! . . with 3 screws.
3rd was just a nice clean badge I picked up from Mr Ed (a Chicago collector) at Ann Arbor this Spring (bottom right).
As the first two were two tone green, always made me wonder if Marshal Fields colors were Green ? ? ?
Is the red bike green underneath ?

Thanks for backing me up. I'll let you know on the color when I find out.

which mall's getting torn down? hope not a fave of mine....

The Mall is in Walworth Wisconsin, The state bought the building to tear it down to widen the road there. If you get up this way stop over by me if you would like. Steve

Interesting. My mother always claimed that Marshall Fields sold Schwinns. I always thought she was misremembering, but maybe not.

Back