When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Massachusetts swap meets

-
I spoke with Mike this morning - he's making progress on his new place and is getting ready to have one last show at Dudley before moving it to CT. He's thinking either June or July for this last Dudley show, obviously avoiding Weathersfield on June 10th and Fitchburg on the 23rd. He's taking suggestions for best possible dates.

I spoke with Mike this morning - he's making progress on his new place and is getting ready to have one last show at Dudley before moving it to CT. He's thinking either June or July for this last Dudley show, obviously avoiding Weathersfield on June 10th and Fitchburg on the 23rd. He's taking suggestions for best possible dates.

Great news!

I love Mike's in Dudley. His was my first bike swap... He even graciously changed the dates once so we wouldn't conflict. I started one right next door in CT, please come check it out... We even had people from Maine and New York . Only once a year and benefits the WHS Bike Club.
JUNE 10th. AM

Bicycle Show Flier- 2018.jpg

Bicycle Show Sign- 2018.jpg

Bike Club 2016-17 Pics (16).jpg

Bike Club 2016-17 Pics (26).jpg

Back