When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Master Weld, seat tube decals.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$20.00
Zipcode

cyclingday

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Ok, hot off the press!
Exact reproductions of the prewar, Master Weld, seat tube decals.
Available now, from Gus Salmon Precision Graphics.

These original images were provided by Chad, aka Saladshooter, from his original condition 1938 CWC Standard model.
We were unsure, of the different color variation of these, (prewar/postwar?) so both were made.
The one thing that was abundantly clear, was that there was no doubt about the color variant shown in the prewar catalog, and what the original decal on Chads bike corroborated.
So, that’s what was made.
The red body type was made as well, just in case there was a need for that type.
So, with that said,
Get em while they’re hot!
You can inquire about them at the address below.

Thanks, Gus!
You’re the undisputed decal champ!

Ok, after much discussion, and the inspection of a few more original examples, it had been determined that the original prewar Master Weld frame decals were actually gold and not yellow after all.

The catalog imagery shows it in Yellow and Red or Red and Yellow.
The real deal examples sure look Gold to everyone else.
Just goes to show, that you can’t hold those catalogs as the gospel.
So, after much debate, here it is, in exact size, color, and detail.

Use those yellow & red/red & yellow decals on your bathroom window, because your genuine CWC built frame, should have the Gold & Red, Master Weld decal.
Thanks, Gus!
It’s much appreciated!

Last edited:
I agree, the original decal above is on my blue hang tank bike. It’s definitely gold in color.
Very nice job!
iiRC even the post war '53Cw stamped girl's bike I have the decal body is Indeed Gold too. It lived life in an attic so it was just dusty & when waxed it cleaned up enough know

Back