Mature viewing only, 2 decked out 36 ladies

This ad disappears when logged in

pedalpower17

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 20, 2010
Michigan
Wowza....sweeeeeeeet! I have a question about the Superb. I recently "picked up" a 1940 Westfield lady with the same fender skirt-guard hooks as your bike. On mine, there's nothing at the axle to which the skirt-guard would have connected. Your Superb looks quite complete and original, but I don't see anything on it either. Am i missing something in your pictures?

saladshooter

I live for the CABE
Nov 30, 2014
Littleton, CO
Wowza....sweeeeeeeet! I have a question about the Superb. I recently "picked up" a 1940 Westfield lady with the same fender skirt-guard hooks as your bike. On mine, there's nothing at the axle to which the skirt-guard would have connected. Your Superb looks quite complete and original, but I don't see anything on it either. Am i missing something in your pictures?
I think you should have a ring that would mount on the axle as seen here.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/wtb-skirt-guard-lacing-ring-holder-see-post-for-details.53927/

Glenn Rhein

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jan 24, 2016
New york
Here’s another type of skirt ring but I have none on either bike.
AC693E00-FC6E-4721-9A75-4B38292EA853.jpeg

pedalpower17

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 20, 2010
Michigan
Here’s another type of skirt ring but I have none on either bike.
Glenn, do you believe the ring in your pic is original, unlike the pink string, or something bought from a hardware store? In either case, I like the spring to maintain tension. Also, I suspect that previous owners who remove the skirt guards also remove and toss the axle ring. - Mike

stoney

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 19, 2013
Fuquay Varina, NC, United States
I don't consider myself mature but I looked anyway. Always willing to look at the ladies. Beautiful bikes.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture