When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maycraft bicycle

-

geoboy

On Training Wheels
I must apologize to everybody that viewed my previous post ”MASTERCRAFT BICYCLE”, I was given the wrong information and the bike is a “MAYCRAFT “ bicycle.
I have put extra and better pictures with this post. The first picture is of the badge which shows the name “MAYCRAFT” and THE MAY vertically on the left side and COMPANY on the right side. The second and third pictures show the overall view from both side. The next one shows the small holes on the edge of the back fender for a skirt guard. The next pictures show the brake bracket (which is MORROW), the rear fender bracket and the front fender bracket. The bike appears to be very rusty, but it only has a small amount of surface rust, the inside of the fenders and the frame is maroon with what appears to be light yellow decorative lines. The number 7487D is stamped on the bottom of the frame (serial number?). I am thinking that another company manufactured it for The May Company, MAYCRAFT was the model name. I am located in north central Ohio and there used to be a May Company in Cleveland, but it is out of business now. I am looking for any information and value of this bike. Thanks any help you can give me.
George

Attachments

• DSC_6305.JPG
    DSC_6305.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_6317.JPG
    DSC_6317.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1880.JPG
    DSCN1880.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Paint & Skirt Holes.JPG