When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McClatchie Tri-Bike info

-

kidatheart

On Training Wheels
i came across a McClatchie in rough shape , seems to be all there but beat up( must have spent its life at some industrial day care gulag) so the plan is to buff it up and make a display piece out of it.. my question is about the rubber parts,any reproduction stuff available?

i came across a McClatchie in rough shape , seems to be all there but beat up( must have spent its life at some industrial day care gulag) so the plan is to buff it up and make a display piece out of it.. my question is about the rubber parts,any reproduction stuff available?
Pics?

i have it all took apart now , at some point the wheel cranks got welded to the axle so you cant replace the bearings, im realizing how much work its going to take even to make it a display piece, might be talked into parting it out wheels, seat rear step assy. untouched original

Back