When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

McClatchie Tri-Bike info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kidatheart

On Training Wheels
i came across a McClatchie in rough shape , seems to be all there but beat up( must have spent its life at some industrial day care gulag) so the plan is to buff it up and make a display piece out of it.. my question is about the rubber parts,any reproduction stuff available?

i came across a McClatchie in rough shape , seems to be all there but beat up( must have spent its life at some industrial day care gulag) so the plan is to buff it up and make a display piece out of it.. my question is about the rubber parts,any reproduction stuff available?
Pics?

i have it all took apart now , at some point the wheel cranks got welded to the axle so you cant replace the bearings, im realizing how much work its going to take even to make it a display piece, might be talked into parting it out wheels, seat rear step assy. untouched original

Back