When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mdl 99.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Hello everybody. Just would to show you this nice racer i have entirely made, manufactured in 3 copies in 2018 and recently sold the second one . I can imagine it's not very interesting for the vintage lovers who could think it's just a copy but very intersting (at least for me!) to understand technics used for fabrication 120 years ago. This one is a sort of typical Belle Epoque bicycle as i use to do with a very light frame made of 29 mm x1 rolled brazed tube and stamp sheet lugs. The customer asked me a double crown fork ( stamp sheet too ) but when i builded the frame , i planned another in a "American" style ( Cf BSA Catalogue 1900 ). 3 pieces crank with square conic shank ,(i wouldn't never do it again!) and i admit -shame on me - the chain ring has been laser cutted few years ago. Since , i made myself, it's more fun fun ;). It marks a turning point in my vision of bicycle construction in 2017-2018 with my own tubes, conic tubes etc... and allowed me to understand all these industrial supports of the often American era. The next step now is the wooden rims, and some improvements to produce certain parts as crank....
To be continued

View attachment 1308861

View attachment 1308863
You are doing amazing work! I'm simply thankful that builders like you are still keeping the art and craft alive.

Back