When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Mead Moto-Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1250.00

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mead MOTO-BIKE - I assume this bike was built between 1930 to 1935. I bought this bike about 2 years ago and it had a terrible weld job performed where the tube from the crank case attaches to the head tube. After carefully grinding the weld away I could see a crack at the top of the tube. I had that specific area professionally TIG welded and polished up. I then matched the paint and repainted the pinstripes to match the other pinstripes. It will be difficult to see that any work was performed and I am sure that area is stronger then when it was new.

The bike has plenty of touch ups.
The fenders are very straight.
The tank is rust free.
The wheels shown on the bike are not original to the bike, I just put them on the bike to make sure it rode correctly and it does.
I do have the original wheels but both wheels will need to be massaged along the edges and likely the rear hub will need replaced. Possibly you have a set of wheels that are correct.

$1250.00 with the wheels that are shown on the bike now.
$950.00 with the original wheels only.

If you have any questions please PM me or call 570-220-9523

Thank you
Dave

Last edited:
Back