When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Neudorf - Anyone ever seen this model in a catalog?

-

pelletman

I live for the CABE
DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0078-1.jpg

DSC_0077-1.jpg

DSC_0073-1.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0070-1.jpg

DSC_0069-1.jpg

DSC_0068-1.jpg

That's a new one for me - very nice. The badge looks similar to their Windsor model.

nick the cut, sorry to be the one to inform you, but Sheldon Passed away Feb 4 2008.
He sure was a huge influence on me and collecting cycles.
That guy had the answer for everything. his website is the best reference site for anything and all things relating to the mechanics and a lot of the history of bicycles. i never met him, but i have read most everything he has published on the internet. I wish i could have met him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Brown_(bicycle_mechanic)

Last edited:
That bike is uber cool! Interesting to me to see a German name on a American bike. NeuDorf translates to New Village.

Just a guess, but it may have been named after a bicycle racer. Otto Neudorff, the Springfield Sprinter! or something like that. A 20 second web search didn't turn anyone up.

nick the cut, sorry to be the one to inform you, but Sheldon Passed away Feb 4 2008.
He sure was a huge influence on me and collecting cycles.
That guy had the answer for everything. his website is the best reference site for anything and all things relating to the mechanics and a lot of the history of bicycles. i never met him, but i have read most everything he has published on the internet. I wish i could have met him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Brown_(bicycle_mechanic)

Ooops, yeah didnt know that. I use his website all the time. He scored a ranger roadster cheap, and converted it to have one handle brake and modern 700c rims... In my opinion butchering it completely.Oh well , He has awesome knowledge of all things bike though.

Dig that Sager saddle... If that's what it is :)

Back