When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Project ID Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am finally starting to organizing one of my sheds as I have been telling myself the past two years I would do. Actually scratching this one off my long list of “things to do.”
Anyway, this Mead Ranger has just been sitting just exactly as it was when I first came across it about 2 years ago. Yep, the old ranger has seen better days but still seems to have most of its original parts.
Someone over the years put 26” rims on it and house painted it black. Also appears to have updated tank straps.
I know there were various manufacturers for Mead and I’m just not sure who made this one. I’ve lost a lot of info I saved over the years that could help me on this but,….??? Forgotten quite a bit as well.
Not sure what I’m going to do with this one just yet but some input on it would be very helpful and appreciated.
Serial number H77646

1930-H Westfield-built Mead Ranger.

I believe that by that time Mead may have offered more color combinations (20?) than the usual golden brown.

Last edited:
Back