When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Ranger 28” Fauber Crank Arms

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Old Soul Classics

Finally riding a big boys bike
In search of 28” Mead Ranger Fauber Crank Arms as pictured , I only need the crank arms and hardware as I have the chaining sprocket already any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Rick

IMG_3097.png

Last edited:
Need inner diameter of the center mounting hole and the center to center spacing of that center hole and 'peg' to hold the chainring in place.

I may have a crankset for you or potentially just a crank arm set, I'll check on your behalf with necessary measurements.

Jesse

This ring was mated with a Fauber crankarm originally. Fauber cranksets were often spec'd on these Meads. Very difficult to see what the rings' crankarm and drive pin opening measurements are looking at your pics. I would simply measure the three key dimensions Jesse McCauly mentioned and write them down here~ Fauber has that patent date on much if not most of their crank hardware. Another fauber below similar.
1709308473371.jpeg

Last edited:
Back