Mead Ranger Bike Literature

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 31, 2015
Canovanas, Puerto Rico
Hi,

I'll would like to know if you Gents can point me out of some information about the Mead Ranger other than the one found in the books that are in the market (I have them all). Literature etc.

Will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

cds2323

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 20, 2009
Lacota, Mi
Hi,

I'll would like to know if you Gents can point me out of some information about the Mead Ranger other than the one found in the books that are in the market (I have them all). Literature etc.

Will be greatly appreciated.

Mike
It might help if we knew the approximate years or bike style you're looking for. Lots of Mead stuff out there from the teens to the fifties.

Edit;
I have four seperate Mead albums on my profile page. One for various ads and one each for 1923, 1934 and 1936 brochures.

Last edited:

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 4, 2014
Planet Mongo
Don't know what we could add that you don't know already.Ever seen a black one? I have never seen any Ranger literature that states or illustrates that Rangers built between 1935 and 1936 were available in any other color other than "Ranger Brown". Here is my original black 36. Mark Mattei of Cycle Smithy also has an original black 36.
Rangers usually have a chrome front fork. I believe the previous owner changed this one's out.......or did he?
The paint however is the original black.
008.JPG

Reactions: El Hefe Grande

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 31, 2015
Canovanas, Puerto Rico
Thanks guys is a Ladies 1936 Mead Ranger. I was question about the Chrome fork and the rear rack in a Show, what do you guys think?

Mead Ranger.jpg

Wilfredo

Look Ma, No Hands!
Feb 16, 2020
Thanks guys is a Ladies 1936 Mead Ranger. I was question about the Chrome fork and the rear rack in a Show, what do you guys think?

Mead Ranger.jpg
This Mead has ears. My also. I saw one with Art Deco handlebar Mount.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!