When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead Ranger Bike Literature

-

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi,

I'll would like to know if you Gents can point me out of some information about the Mead Ranger other than the one found in the books that are in the market (I have them all). Literature etc.

Will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Hi,

I'll would like to know if you Gents can point me out of some information about the Mead Ranger other than the one found in the books that are in the market (I have them all). Literature etc.

Will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

It might help if we knew the approximate years or bike style you're looking for. Lots of Mead stuff out there from the teens to the fifties.

Edit;
I have four seperate Mead albums on my profile page. One for various ads and one each for 1923, 1934 and 1936 brochures.

Last edited:
Don't know what we could add that you don't know already.Ever seen a black one? I have never seen any Ranger literature that states or illustrates that Rangers built between 1935 and 1936 were available in any other color other than "Ranger Brown". Here is my original black 36. Mark Mattei of Cycle Smithy also has an original black 36.
Rangers usually have a chrome front fork. I believe the previous owner changed this one's out.......or did he?
The paint however is the original black.
008.JPG

Thanks guys is a Ladies 1936 Mead Ranger. I was question about the Chrome fork and the rear rack in a Show, what do you guys think?

Mead Ranger.jpg

Back