When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mead ranger decals!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

supper15fiets

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Who can help me with very clear,sharp and extreme close up pictures of the mead ranger
Seat tube decals?
Looking for the two coins and the shield decals and all the rare decals that i don 't know of the seat tube....:cool:

If you are planning on printing them, I would be very interested. Also looking for general Elgin tank decals (water decals) if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Hi,
Yes i am planing on printing them but i have to doe a lot of work on the art,
Printing will be done at a shop , so no shaby home printing;)

mead decals

count me in for a set of mead decals ,i am not sure what my bike needs it only has a headbadge at the moment

Which version do you plan on doing?
I need the one that says Chicago and Liverpool.
Looks like this
tu4yjy7e-1.jpg

Which version do you plan on doing?
I need the one that says Chicago and Liverpool.
Looks like this
tu4yjy7e-1.jpg

I want to do a total pack, i want to make the crusader decal and also, if there is, a pahfinder,
I saw that there was a seller on ebay that sold the seat tube decal, i have a picture of that but,
In my opinion there was missing a lot of detailing in the decals, so my job to make it better then that.....:rolleyes:

Back