When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mead tall tank frame only

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackout

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Frame only I have no other parts for this 250.00 for frame shipped and I ship in the 48 only, payment by MO or check,
frame had a braze repair on one rear stay by bb and has a bend in one rear stay the one from seat post to axle mount see pics. should not be to bad a fix, pm me if you want any more pics.

u4go-1.jpg

ssug-1.jpg

8fks-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just came across this again while cleaning, 225.00 shipped in the 48 only

What is the inside measurement of the two frame tubes from the seat post tube to the head for tube? Also the distance between the two tubes? Dave

Frame only I have no other parts for this 250.00 for frame shipped and I ship in the 48 only, payment by MO or check,
frame had a braze repair on one rear stay by bb and has a bend in one rear stay the one from seat post to axle mount see pics. should not be to bad a fix, pm me if you want any more pics.

u4go-1.jpg

ssug-1.jpg

8fks-1.jpg

I'll take it for 250.00. Dave Bagne Box 274 Huchinson Mn 55350 . Let me know how you want to be [email protected]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back