When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"MECUM" comedy bicycle debacle....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It’s the car guy mentality.
I’m sorry, but putting a Chevrolet engine in a Ford is sacrilege, but these guys do it all the time.
If you want to drive a Ford, it should be powered by a Ford.
If you think the Chevy motor is more convenient, then put it in a fricken Chevy.
Ok, that’s my 2cents.
The hilarious part about this auction, is that when the bonehead goes to sell the worthless morphidyte, he’ll start whining about what he paid for the piece of sh|+, as though that has any bearing on its perceived value.

Eddie Vannoy is still alive. Getting old and downsizing. His construction company had revenues of 553 million last year. Guy probably liked what he collected. Shiny things.
I doubt if he cared a bit about what his stuff sold for. Probably was tickled that people overpaid. There is more money out there than most can imagine

I missed out on that beautifully restored 1928 Iver Johnson "boy's" racing bike ....NOT (no Iver) It sold at a previous auction in 2013

Back