When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meet the new project.

-

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
1916 or 17 Iver Johnson. Have a wood clad wheelset coming for it. Going to try to get ahold of Robert Dean for tires. Need a place for gleaming nickel plating. Taking suggestions for that. After all that is done, colors are going to be maroon with yellow wheelset. As close as I can get to Iver yellow. Still hunting proper bars and stem. Want something like a schwinn cruiser bar but a little taller and round 29 or 30" wide. And a long stem. The serial number is 282420.

20210104_141354.jpg

20210104_141345.jpg

Wood rims are difficult to find, but I found a nice set of steel clad. Nd model d hub in back wheel and not sure what in front wheel.

Awesome bikes! I found a Plater here in College Station/Bryan. The chrome looks great, I haven't tried the nickel yet. I'll let you know how it goes. We need to get a Texas Old Bike Ride going!!

Awesome bikes! I found a Plater here in College Station/Bryan. The chrome looks great, I haven't tried the nickel yet. I'll let you know how it goes. We need to get a Texas Old Bike Ride going!!
I would love that. Pm me we'll have a conversation.

Back