When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meet the new project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
1916 or 17 Iver Johnson. Have a wood clad wheelset coming for it. Going to try to get ahold of Robert Dean for tires. Need a place for gleaming nickel plating. Taking suggestions for that. After all that is done, colors are going to be maroon with yellow wheelset. As close as I can get to Iver yellow. Still hunting proper bars and stem. Want something like a schwinn cruiser bar but a little taller and round 29 or 30" wide. And a long stem. The serial number is 282420.

20210104_141354.jpg

20210104_141345.jpg

Wood rims are difficult to find, but I found a nice set of steel clad. Nd model d hub in back wheel and not sure what in front wheel.

Awesome bikes! I found a Plater here in College Station/Bryan. The chrome looks great, I haven't tried the nickel yet. I'll let you know how it goes. We need to get a Texas Old Bike Ride going!!

Awesome bikes! I found a Plater here in College Station/Bryan. The chrome looks great, I haven't tried the nickel yet. I'll let you know how it goes. We need to get a Texas Old Bike Ride going!!
I would love that. Pm me we'll have a conversation.

Back