When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane 2022 Group Photo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Paul suggested we try to name everyone, so here goes . .

View attachment 1620255

BOTTOM ROW, L to R:
Brian Pikeilek, Tim Himes & Chip, Joel, Brant Mackley, Buddy, Joe Mikulanis, Eric Rosa, Chuck Rosa, Shawn Sweeney, ...Alan Schmit,....

TOP ROW, L to R:
.... Scott McCaskey,...Joe Dean, Pete Dieterich, Jungle Terry, Mark Gordon, Howard Gordon,...Gary Wold,...Ed Popowitz Catfish,... Don Lowman, ...Bob Kingsbury, Mike Surprenant, Ron, Jesse McCauley, Tina Snyder, Lawrence Behery, Lisa, Sam Fitzsimmons, Bob Snyder, Scott, Shawn, Edwin Moses (hiding),....

Please add any corrections !
Since I'm done with my 50th class reunion stuff, I'd offer to make a list. I did this the other day, if that helps. I'll do a little different # insert and put the list of names under the picture to make it easy to match up. I was going to suggest this, can't tell the players without a score card.

Since I'm done with my 50th class reunion stuff, I'd offer to make a list. I did this the other day, if that helps. I'll do a little different # insert and put the list of names under the picture to make it easy to match up. I was going to suggest this, can't tell the players without a score card.

View attachment 1620256
Great idea !
2 1/2 Chip and 5 1/2 Buddy would like whole numbers, please. Also, “?” between 47 and 48 is Edwin Moses. He is hiding.
Are you going to match the names to the numbers ?

Great idea !
2 1/2 Chip and 5 1/2 Buddy would like whole numbers, please. Also, “?” between 47 and 48 is Edwin Moses. He is hiding.
Are you going to match the names to the numbers ?
OK< I understand their stance, whole numbers it is... My thought was match the face with a CABE name, such as @catfish #25, I can put both CABE & real name. I will add a # to Edwins head once I'm done. The numbers will be theirs to keep, I'll just make it more presentable when I'm done... There are pics like this on here and folks like me have no idea who is who...
Just trying to help. 😎 🍻

OK< I understand their stance, whole numbers it is... My thought was match the face with a CABE name, such as @catfish #25, I can put both CABE & real name. I will add a # to Edwins head once I'm done. The numbers will be theirs to keep, I'll just make it more presentable when I'm done... There are pics like this on here and folks like me have no idea who is who...
Just trying to help. 😎 🍻
You can use my real name when you make the list. I think it would be good to use everyone's Cabe name and Real name.

Catfish

Last edited:
Just trying to help. 😎 🍻
Brilliant idea! Thank you for doing this. #4 Brant (New Mexico Brant); please do not forget E.T.!

OK, let’s give it a try:

1) Brian Pikeilek @detroitbike, 2) Tim Himes 2.5) Chip, 3) Joel @JOEL, 4) Brant Mackley @New Mexico Brant 5) Joe Mikulanis, 5.5) Buddy @Buddy 6) Eric Rosa @Eric Rosa 7) Chuck Rosa, 8) Shawn Sweeney @Freqman1, .... 10) Alan Schmit @Oldbikes ... 13) Matt and 14) Jeannie @Majdotkool, 15) Shawn, 16) Lisa @lilchik17750, 17) Tina Snyder, 18) Bob Kingsbury @3-speeder,.... 21) Scott McCaskey @sm2501, 22) Kevin, 23) Jungle Terry @jungleterry, 24) Howard Gordon @Howard Gordon, 25) Ed Popowitz @catfish, 26) Don Lowman @Flat Tire,...28) Mike Surprenant @Maskadeo, 29) Ron Alexander,...31) Scott, ...34) Joe Dean @56 Vette, 35) Pete Dieterich @onecatahula, 36) Mark Gordon @auto1cycle2,...38) Gary Wold, ...41) Rob LeCates @38 Bike, ... 43) Jesse McCauley @Jesse McCauley, 44) Lawrence Behery, 45) Sam Fitzsimmons, 46) Bob Snyder @badbob 47) Edwin Moses @my560sec,... 49) Chris Smith @cds2323, ...51) E.T. @tomsjack

Last edited:
Back