When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Memory Lane Auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Memory Lane has officially hired an Auctioneer to conduct an Auction of it's entire inventory on site April 26&27. Details to follow. If you need something from M/L I'm not sure exactly when they have to freeze their inventory for the Auction, so get it now!

That's the site I have been trying to remember the past few weeks. Sucks that it's going.

Sorry to say this, this meet may be the last time some of us will ever see each other!
I was thinking the same thing last night Bob. this will only be my 6th year of attending but I've made some really great friends. I haven't even told my Dad yet. This is our one week of doing our own thing. I was really hoping someone would step up to fill the void but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I suspect Ann Arbor may not be far behind. So does someplace like Portland or T-Town become the go-to? There are a lot of great one day events but for me to drive thousands of miles it can't be for six hours worth. Wherever it winds up being I'll see you all on the high ground! V/r Shawn

Back